Love English Messages For Girlfriend - Banglareallove

Love English Messages For Girlfriend - Banglareallove

Love English Message For Girlfriend



Many do not fall in love, Love is not love How many people get love in love? Yet everyone wants love.


Love you i'll tell you how I just know I'll die without you. The soil of the tree and you are mine, I was born on earth for you.


Whatever the question, the answer is you Whatever the road, the goal is you Happiness is you no matter how hard it is No matter how angry i am with you Yet you are my favourite love.


Keep the lamp burning, the darkness will be cut off, Keep your eyes peeled, you can dream. Keep your mind open, happiness will fly, Look with your heart, You can see me in the middle.


You made love and I remembered, But why so arrogant, You can't live without me. Love you know.


Moonlight at night, light at day, Why do you like it? Rose red cuckoo black You are better than everyone The sky is blue clouds white You are tied up in the barn.


If you live 70 years, you will get 720 full moons, 160 Eid, Get 60 birthdays, 2/3 solar eclipses, But you will not get a lover like me.


I look like a cloud Smile like the moon I shine like a star Crying like rain Just friends from afar I think about you.



Post a Comment

0 Comments