Best Love SMS English 2021 - Banglareallove

Best Love SMS English 2021 - Banglareallove

Best Love SMS English 2021






1.
You are the star in my eyes You are the star of my eyes, my heart,

You are my life partner in the bosom.

You are the day of my happiness.

I get on your face, the smile of the moon.

I do not want a thousand,

I want one birth,

Breathe in faith as if you were only receiving

2.
Love cannot be bought with money,
Love cannot be made with diamonds. The bond between the two troubles,
How I love him.

3.
One heart comes one mind, My sweetheart will remember that. My beloved shall build a house for my name, and I will cause the life of my sons to come together.



4.
People of the people, Birds of the sky, Green nature, In the mountains, Goodbye everyone And don't just stop.


5.
I don't want the moon, it will wake up at night. I don't want a night, you'll lose in the morning. I don't want flowers, they will fall at the end of the day. I want a good mind, Never forget me.

6.
The moon as you love the night, I do the same, Love man, As no one understands your love, As it is, my love does not understand.

7.
When I look at the night sky, I see millions of stars, As they play around one month, Friends can be found by raising their hands, The moon in the sky is your friend to me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments